Hand Strength Exerciser for Guitar & Bass Players -> Strengthen your fingers, hands, and forearms to improve your bass and guitar playing. This exerciser also helps improve dexterity and playing technique in all areas. You can adjust the tension level for each finger. The grip also has simulated strings to help develp calluses. Work on improving your guitar and/or bass playing whenever you want – even without your instrument!
Varigrip Hand Exerciser
- BUILD STRENGTH AND DEXTERITY – With the Varigrip by D’Addario, you can develop and maintain strength and dexterity in your fingers, hands and forearms. The ergonomic design and over molded finger pads and grip help make your conditioning workouts comfortable.
- CUSTOMIZED TENSION – Varigrip allows you to adjust and customize the tension for each finger so you can strengthen individual fingers and prevent favoring certain fingers.
- SIMULATED STRINGS– By removing the reversible molded grip you can uncover a simulated string that helps develop and maintain finger calluses for string musicians.
- ON-THE-GO CONDITIONING – Whether you are warming up pre-show or conditioning when you’re away from your instrument, the Varigrip is the ultimate portable workout. At the office, at home or on the train, you can keep up your finger, hand and forearm strength and coordination.
- D’ADDARIO ACCESSORIES – For over 20 years, D’Addario Accessories (formerly Planet Waves) has been leading the industry in innovative and problem-solving products that serve musicians worldwide. D’Addario Accessories are proudly made in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry.
Affiliate Disclosure: Bass Player Center is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hand Strength Exerciser for Guitar & Bass Players