The Bass Groove Creation Station course is taught by Ariane Cap through video instruction at TrueFire Bass. As a bass player, you need to know a lot of grooves, across a wide variety of styles and feels. Great bass players also need to know how to create their own grooves from scratch. Ariane Cap’s Bass Groove Creation Station presents a variety of simple, creative and very impactful approaches for creating grooves in virtually any style.
Below is the “Bass Groove Creation Station” – Intro lesson. This is a free lesson provided courtesy of TrueFire Bass Lessons. To gain access to all of the lessons in the “Bass Groove Creation Station” course –> click here!
Below is a list of all the lessons in the “Bass Groove Creation Station” course. Click here to gain access to all of these lessons!
- Ari’s Groove Formula
- Grab Your Bass & Let’s Try It – How Ari’s Groove Formula Works
- Chord Recap
- Let’s Try Another Groove – Demonstration
- The Pocket – Overview
- Timing Exercise – Demonstration
- Phrasing Essentials – Overview
- Rock Groove Phrasing Example – Demonstration
- Pop Groove Phrasing Example – Demonstration
- Straight vs Shuffle Subdivisions – Overview
- Blues Rock Groove: Straight and shuffled
- 16th Groove: Straight and Shuffled
- Syncopated Grooves
- Styles: How to Crack The Code – Overview
- Reggae Groove Example
- Soul Groove Example
- Motown Groove Example
- Focus on Intervals – Overview
- Root – Five – Eight Groove – Demonstration
- Tenths Interval Groove – Demonstration
- Focus on Triads Overview
- Major & Minor Triad Groove – Demonstration
- Focus on Pentatonics – Overview
- Chromaticism for Flavor – Overview
- Pentatonic Chromatic Groove: Major and Minor
- Add Something Special – Overview
- Groove with Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs
- Borrowing From Your Bandmates – Overview
- Imitating and Contrasting the Kick Drum Pattern
If you’re interested in taking online bass lessons we highly recommend TrueFire Bass. They provide a 14-Day Free Trial – Click here to visit their site!
Intermediate & Advanced Lessons – Main Page
Want to Pin this Page? Use the image below…thanks!